Dr. Vallée, Clinical and Rehabilitation Psychologist, will be offering virtual sessions but also some appointments in office during the COVID-19 pandemic.
To protect our clients, we have the following precautions:
All staff are required to wear face shields.
Plexiglass is located between the doctor and the client.
The clinic is regularly sterilized between client visits.
Two air purifiers have been installed.
Please contact 519-337-8601.
Psychological Therapy in Sarnia
Dr. Vallée offers therapy for the following issues:
- Adjustment to illness/Disability
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Assertiveness training
- Body image issues
- Career change/Issues
- Communication problems
- Cultural issues
- Dealing with a difficult boss/co-worker(s)
- Eating disorders
- Family conflict
- Identity issues
- Individual issues
- Internet addiction
- Job interview preparation
- LGBTQ issues
- Lifestyle management
- Marital problems
- Marriage preparation
- Miscarriage/Abortion therapy
- Pain management
- Pain rehabilitation
- Parent-child conflict
- PTSD and acute stress
- Public speaking
- Relationship problems
- Return to work plans/Medical leaves
- Self-esteem issues
- Stress/Coping strategies
- Sleep problems
- Suicidal thoughts
- Time management
- Work stress
Coverage for Psychological Services
The services of a clinical psychologist may be eligible for reimbursement through one of the following:
- Extended health care plans
- Private insurance plans, employee assistance programs (EAP, EAFP)
- First Nations and Inuit Health (FNIH) /Non-insured health benefit (NIHB)
- Veterans Affairs/Canadian Forces
- WSIB may also cover work-related or accident-related services
When no form of reimbursement is available, psychological services can be claimed as a medical expense on your income tax return.
Call the office of Dr. Vallée to learn more and schedule an appointment.